Traffic Ticket Lawyer in Washington, NY
Town of Washington Justice Court
10 Reservoir Drive
Millbrook, NY 12545
Washington is a town in the central part of Dutchess County, NY. US Route 44 is the major road that runs through the Town of Washington. If you were ticketed for a moving violation while driving in Washington, a skilled traffic lawyer may be able to help you fight the charges. I’m Jonathan D. Katz, Esq. and I’ve been helping people fight traffic violations in the Town of Washington and throughout Dutchess County for more than 36 years.Fight Your Traffic Ticket in Washington, New York
If you received a ticket for a traffic offense in Washington, New York, or anywhere else in Dutchess County, you need a solid legal defense. If you attempt to defend yourself or negotiate with the prosecutor on your own, the end result could be severe penalties, including points on your license, suspension of your license, higher insurance rates and even jail time. I have decades of experience in courts throughout New York, including Dutchess County, Orange County and Ulster County, so I know how to help you beat your traffic charges.
A traffic conviction in Washington NY could result in severe penalties. I can help you challenge your traffic ticket because I have decades of experience defending clients against all kinds of traffic charges, including:
- High-Speed Tickets
- Driving with a Suspended or Revoked License
- Driving without a License
- Driving without Insurance
- Handheld Cell Phone Tickets
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Violations
- DWI / DWAI / DUI
- Running a Red Light
- Illegal Lane Changes
- Failure to Yield
- Faulty Equipment
- Repeat Offenses
- Other Traffic Violations
Whether you have been cited for a minor traffic offense or a more serious traffic charge, you need to proceed carefully and speak with a lawyer before making any decisions. A conviction for a traffic offense in Washington NY could result in:
- The Washington Traffic Court will notify the New York Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) about your conviction. The DMV will then place the conviction on your driving record. If you are a driver from another state, you will face severe consequences when you return to home because the NY DMV will forward notice of your traffic conviction in Washington, New York.
- The traffic court judge may impost heavy fines, in addition to other monetary penalties and court costs.
- Once your insurance company receives notice of your traffic conviction in Washington, New York, they may raise your premiums or even cancel your coverage entirely.
- The Washington Traffic Court judge may decide to suspend or revoke your driver’s license, depending on the severity of the traffic offense.
Your chances of beating a traffic ticket in Washington, NY will be greatly enhanced by hiring a traffic attorney who has an excellent track record. A competent traffic attorney should be able to guide you through the complicated NY legal system, help you avoid significant fines and keep your driving privileges intact. I am a knowledgeable lawyer who understands the nuances of New York traffic law. I can help you beat your traffic charges, whether you’ve been ticketed in Washington or anywhere else in Dutchess County, New York.Free Consultation with a Skilled Washington NY Traffic Ticket Lawyer
If you are convicted of a traffic offense in Washington, New Your, you could lose your right to drive anywhere in NY. Whether you were cited for speeding, drunk driving or any other moving violation in Dutchess County, Orange County or Ulster County, your best move right now is to call an experienced traffic attorney. Jonathan D. Katz, Esq. has decades of experience with NY traffic cases. Call him now at 866-938-8498 to discuss your traffic infraction or schedule a consultation at his Saugerties, NY office.